The Loop (TV)
|| The Man in the Blue Flannel Pants
- This is the third episode in a row not to have an opening sequence although this episode had a title screen gag.
- The first time Homer experienced luck through pain was in the episode, Million Dollar Maybe.
- The new sector Homer goes to work at, 22F, may be a reference to the last three digits of the previous episode's production code reversed (NABF22).
- Lisa's toy is Bongo from Matt Groening's comic strip Life in Hell. Lisa has named the toy Madame Bunny.
- Mr. Burns claims to have been a survivor of the Titanic. That would make him at least 99 years old.
- This episode is similar to Simpson and Delilah where Homer gets promoted and befriends the man in his office.
- In a scene early on in the episode Krusty is talking to his merchandising executives where part of his tuxedo is green, but in his next scene the green has turned to black.
- In the scene where Homer goes to Moe's and Moe is asleep on the bar ledge, Homer enters the bar and the bar ledge longer than it should be. But in a later scene, the ledge returns to normal.
- Between Homer coming into the tavern and sitting down, Moe moves along the bar and several bar stools disappear.
- When Homer was falling down the waterfall, the part of his body that was underwater disappears.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.