The Loop (TV)
- Abe Simpson: (to Zelda) I just wanna say... we're through! Nobody dumps Abe Simpson! You're nothing but a hoochie! Hoochie! Hoochie! Hoochie!
- Audience: Hoochie! Hoochie! Hoochie!
- Charo: (shaking her maracas) Hoochie! Hoochie! Hoochie!
- (Zelda runs off stage crying)
- Homer: (to Grampa) Do you have any idea what you put me through!? I called the police, the hospital, my bookie, the kennel. Okay, this isn't about who I called!
- Homer: (sees his car in ruins; to Abe) Huh? Oh, that is it! Abraham J. Simpson, You are NEVER DRIVING AGAIN! EVER!
- Bart: B6!
- Homer: You sunk my Scrabble-ship!
- Lisa: This game makes no sense.
- Homer: Tell that to the good men that just lost their lives. Semper Fi.
- Yakov Smirnov: In Soviet Union, revue watches you!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.