The Loop (TV)
- Judge Constance Harm indicates she was born male when she tells Bart he reminds her of herself when she was a little boy. Snake is shocked by this, and says, "Did she say she used to be a dude?!"
- In this episode, Judge Snyder's first name is revealed to be Roy.
- It wouldn't be revealed hadn't Bart had a tendency to call adults by their first names.
- As an inside joke, Snake was seen in the Juvenile Courthouse. The writers put him in because the crime he committed was against a child.
- If Snyder has not taken his vacation in the middle of the case, the events of this episode would not have happened.
- Judge Harm is fond of cruel and unusual punishment almost to the Point of Full Sadism
- Bart and Homer are able to change their clothes despite them being tethered together.
- It appears that most of Springfield forgot about Homer and Marge being viewed as bad parents before. Then again, Springfield residents are not that smart.
- When Homer goes to sleep in Mrs. Krabappel's class, his tongue's palette color changes from pink to white.
- The constitution forbids cruel or unusual punishment, both tethering Bart and Homer together and putting Marge and Homer in stocks would classed as this.
- In the United States, cars are positioned on the right-hand side of the road. However, when Homer and Marge are getting spanked by the public, the cars come from the left-hand side.
- After Marge and Homer cheer, Lisa’s arm turns pink for a split second.
- If Homer and Marge were stuck in their wooden stocks, how were they able to wear different outfits if their arms were stuck?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.