The Loop (TV)
|| The Ten-Per-Cent Solution
- (Krusty is crying in a ball pit at Krusty Burger after being fired. Bart and Lisa get out of their table and come by Krusty)
- Krusty: Fate is so cruel! This morning, I was a star with a top agent. Now I'm strung out in a ball pit! (sobbing) Go away! No kid should ever see his hero sunk so low!
- Lisa: Well, you're not exactly my hero. I see you as more of a cautionary tale.
- Krusty: What?! I'll show you who's just a cautionary tale! (Sinks down in the ball pit) I'll show everybody! (Floats back up stomach down like a floating corpse)
- Krusty: A new agent? I better freshen up.
- (Jumps back into the ball pit and pretends that it is water and washes himself with them)
- Krusty: (singing) Ya da to, ya da do. Also, better get back on those anti-psychotic meds.
- Krusty: Hold on. You want me to do my kids show for adults? They're going to want F-bombs and all I can give 'em is ta-tas and ca-cas!
- Homer: Is there a place for a fat man like me on today's TV?
- Annie Dubinsky: Could you play a bloated corpse on CSI Miami?
- Homer: Observe. (Falls down and pretends to be a corpse)
- Anne Dubinsky: Wow, that's good bloat work.
- Bart: He always comes back really religious.
- Marge: This is the part where I get the kids out of the room.
- Anne Dubinsky: Oh, grow up. Today's kids are less sensitive than an army condom. They see more on TV than my mother on her wedding night and they don't go complaining about it for 50 years.
- (Flashback to the 60s, where it shows a younger Krusty performing stand up comedy)
- Krusty: This is a scary world. They build the A-Bomb and skip right to the H-bomb. These geniuses can blow up the planet, but they forgot to spell the alphabet.
- Network executive: Today's kids are uncomfortable with a clown whose every reference they have to look up on Wikipedia.
- Krusty: Wikipedia? Twitter? Who names these things? Percy Dovetonsils? Get it? Come on. He was on Ernie Couax with the Smoking Jacket!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.