The Loop (TV)
|| The Winter of His Content
||This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by embiggening it.
- Nelson Muntz: Simpson, I won't forget this. From now on, you and I are as tight as whiteys.
- Dolph Starbeam: I'm gonna kiss the ground.
- Kearney Zzyzwicz: Loser, you're gay for the ground.
- Dolph: Well, you're gay for homophobia!
- Kearney: Wow, you just made me gay for tolerance!
- Homer: Honey, Grandpa is the closet thing I have to a father and I love him, but three octogenocerauses?!?
- Homer: My lifestyle is my retirement plan.
- Homer: If it's important, they'll call back.
- Lisa: Mom! Dad! The retirement castle lost its license, and Grampa has nowhere to live!
- Homer and Marge: (simultaneously) D'oh!
- Lou: Uh, Chief, something about that looks fishy.
- Chief Wiggum: You got a suspicious mind, Lou. You remind me of that Elvis song, uh, Clambake. You know, 'cause when you open your yap things get hot. Clambake!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.