The Loop (TV)
|| Throw Grampa from the Dane
- Dr. Nick: Hi, Medicare! I mean, hi, every-money!
- Grampa: Can I speak with the doctor alone?
- Dr. Nick: Of course. Oh, wait, I'm the doctor. That's why I wear the heart listening tube.
- Ba-boom, ba-boom. That never gets old.
- Prince Christian: I play the tenor sax.
- Lisa: (thinking) Oh, no, here it comes. The fantasy about becoming a princess that no girl can resist.
- Homer: Tubby or not tubby, that is the question.
- Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to gobble the wings and nachos of outrageous portions, or just eat fish and end them.
- Ay, there's the rub brisket rub, Memphis rub.
- Oh, the rubs I'll miss when I have shuffled off from Buffalo, Mozzarella, No.
- I'm an American, and we've got to get back to America, the greatest country on Earth, 1917 to 2016.
- Homer: I'm a married man. I'm a married man!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.