Hello everyone! Recently, I completed my bachelor's degree in digital media recently. I have watched The Simpsons for a long time and own all available seasons on DVD. I enjoy the series, the fact that it never gets old, and that it predicts the future (well, sometimes). I also play The Simpsons: Tapped Out several times a day, and reached Level 939. If you are interested in adding me to your friends list on The Simpsons: Tapped Out, my username is chromeman001.
I have seen just about every episode and know a lot of information. Since I have all (currently available) DVD seasons, I can watch most of the episodes anytime by inserting a DVD into the DVD player, and selecting a particular episode to watch. I am interested in providing information across a wide variety of categories across the wiki.
Of the DVD box sets I have, the following seasons are in the limited-edition Collector's boxes:
- Season 6 (Homer-shaped box)
- Season 8 (Maggie-shaped box)
- Season 14 (Kang-shaped box)
- Season 15 (Otto-shaped box)
In addition to the DVD box sets, I also own The Simpsons Movie, The Simpsons Uncensored Family Album, many Simpsons Comics issues, and other Simpsons books, including Springfield Confidential by Mike Reiss.
One of my possible career paths include making my own animated show - The Simpsons is one of the shows that has provided me inspiration over the years.
- Sweets and Sour Marge
- Treehouse of Horror XX
- Three Gays of the Condo
- The Mansion Family
- Bart vs. Australia
- "We came here to see...my daughter!" -Kang
- "Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all!" -Ned Flanders
- "Stupid Sexy Flanders!" -Homer Simpson
- "Think unsexy thoughts" -Homer Simpson
- "Florida? But that's America's wang!"* -Homer Simpson
- "Oops, got an itch!" -Homer Simpson
- "What's that Skinner? You want the pee bucket on your head?" -Bart Simpson
- "Homer's my ball's name" -Marge Simpson
- "I'm so hungry I can eat at Arby's" -Sherri
- "All pumpkins are racist. The only difference is I admit it." -The Grand Pumpkin
*Yes, I lived in Florida all my life. Sometimes I feel that this quote is literally true because:
- I've seen many bad drivers in Florida, with many people driving piece-of-crap cars that shouldn't be on the road and/or driving cars with expired license plates. One time I was almost hit head-on by a driver who was on the wrong side of the road. The bad "Florida" drivers aren't just in Florida - I've seen bad Florida drivers up in Georgia too.
- I lived in a city that spends money on trees and other "roadside enhancements" rather than repaving worn roads and repainting lines on the roads, fixing burned-out traffic lights, focusing on one major construction project at a time instead of ten projects at a time, and most importantly, funding for police officers.
- Due to the "wasted spending," my former hometown has a Springfield-esque police department, with police officers who don't pull people over for simple traffic violations, do nothing to stop homeless panhandlers from soliciting money from people, and in one case, an officer's car almost hit the car I was traveling in. On top of that, the jail is overcrowded.
- As of April 17, 2020, during the coronavirus, several Florida beaches opened, with others considering opening soon. Many people who went to the beaches didn't practice social distancing and did things against the mayor's orders (such as sunbathing, volleyball, etc.), which lead to #FloridaMorons trending nationally.
As a result, anything negative about Florida mentioned in The Simpsons wouldn't offend me.