Hi I am Nkershaw, I started watching The Simpsons in 2001, when I was around 9. When I edit, it's not for badges or a leaderboard, it's just to clean pages.
"Time to brush your teeth, wash your face and say your prayers!" Ms. Botz in Some Enchanted Evening.
"Where did you get this, you shrunken old hag?!" Jewish Old Man in Natural Born Kissers.
"Then call me Mrs. Scum." Selma in Black Widower.
"Lesbian? This isn't my army reunion." Hans Moleman in Three Gays of the Condo.
"I'll be fine. As soon as I hold your dying pet in my arms and feel it's wagging tail go stiff!" Mr. Burns in To Cur With Love.
"Homer loves Mindy! Homer loves Mindy!" Trout in The Last Temptation of Homer
"Typical Ralph nonsense!" Lisa in What to Expect When Bart's Expecting.
"Like I'm gonna waste $600 worth of teeth on 40 cents worth of beef!" Grampa in Old Money
"Her luggage is prescribed "H.R.H", which must mean that her real name is Henrietta R. Hippo!" Homer in The Regina Monologues
"Over 200 channels, and nothing but cats!" Jasper in Wild Barts Can't Be Broken.
"I've never let go of my fax machine. Don't ask me way. I like the sound of a fax coming through. Especially if it is a nice deli menu. I miss eating." Krusty inHolidays of Future Passed.
"Drinking has ruined my life. I'm 31 years old!" Hans Moleman in Duffless.
"When I first heard of the operation, I was aganist it until I thought if Homer wants to be a woman, so be it. Barney in Homer's Triple Bypass.
"Stupid mailman squeal on me!" Bart in Lisa's First Word.
"I am the Lizard Queen!" Lisa in Selma's Choice.
"Bart, do you wanna see my new chainsaw and hockey mask?!" Homer in Cape Feare.
"Falcon to Eagle, have located bag of crap!" Nelson in Skinner's Sense of Snow.
"Release the hounds!" Mr. Burns in various episodes.
"NOOOO! Now you listen to me! I don't like you! I've never liked you! And the only why I gave you that stupid Valentine was because nobody else would!" Lisa in I Love Lisa.
"I drank blue juice from under the sink!" Ralph in The Simpsons Game
Is Homer immortal or something?!
I have noticed in a few episodes that Homer has done some things that could kill you in real life! But, like what Lisa once said, "Cartoons don't have to make sense,"
Here is a list of a few things that Homer did which could kill you.
- Went into the core of the nuclear power plant without any protection.
- Ate a barrel of toxic waste without any ill effects
- Fell from great heights, and has only escaped deaths with injuries.
- Got shot various of times, but only hurt himself
- Had his torso ripped open by a raccoon, but Homer does not seem to be hurt
- Set himself on fire, but is still unhurt.
- Gets beaten badly so many times.
- Suffers from fatal heart conditions, but Homer is still unhurt!
- Famously fell down Springfield Gorge twice, but is still not dead!
- Got throttled by Strangles the Python very tightly, but still survives.
- Got mauled by dogs.
You see? Homer is probably immortal!