The Loop (TV)
- Ned Flanders: Hi-diddly-ho, Homer.
- Homer: Oh my God! This dude does the best Flanders!
- Homer: Oops, I thought this was the can, man. Hahahahahahah.
- Mr Burns: Well, you're a happy Homer. What's your name, young man?
- Homer: You just said it! (Homer starts laughing)
- Mr Burns: Hehehe, well if you like that, listen to this. Working hard, or hardly working?
- (Homer laughs even harder)
- Marge: Where did you get that suit?
- Homer: Whoa, whoa! One question at a time!
- Marge: Yes, you? Look, I'm really starting to worry. There's half-eaten cupcakes everywhere. We're all out of paper clips. And the curtains smell like doob.
- Homer: Oh, yeah? Well, I got news for you! I just got promoted, and it's all thanks to Yes-I-CANnabis!
- Homer: Hey, I've got a question for you. Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it.
- Ned: Well sure of course, he could, but then again… wow as melon scratchers go, that's a honey doodle.
- Homer: Now you know what I've been going through.
- Marge: Hello…
- Homer: Marge, I just realized I'm the "ow" in the word low. And if you tell anyone...
- Marge: Honey, I like it when you call, but we just talked five minutes ago. Hang on, I've got call waiting… Hello?
- Homer: Hey, it's me. I've got Marge on the other line and she is totally bumming me out.
- Homer: Oh no, we killed Mr. Burns. Mr. Burns is gonna be so angry!
- Page McConnell: (of Phish) And now, a man who's a real poe-thead, I'm sorry, pot-head, Homer Simpson!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.