The Loop (TV)
- Marge: The suit wasn't magic Moe. Don't you know of the story of Dumbo the Elephant?
- Moe: I didn't watch movies as a kid, I spent all my time in the parogie factory. Dab the potato, fold the dough. That was my Star Wars.
- Marge: Well Dumbo had a magic feather. He thought he needed it to fly, but it turned out the magic was in him the whole time.
- Lisa: So you're saying Moe's Dumbo, his bourbon is the giant ears and we're that flock of racist crows?
- Homer: The crows weren't racist, the people who drew them were.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.