The Loop (TV)
|| You Kent Always Say What You Want
- Homer: I've never been to war, but I imagine it felt just like your first kill. The happiness swept me away! [accidentally spills hot coffee on Kent Brockman's pants]
- Kent Brockman: Aaaahhh! That hurt like a [gibberish, four-syllable expletive; misheard for "Barbra Streisand"]
- Kent Brockman: Excuse me, sir, did you see my broadcast tonight?
- Jeffery Albertson: Oh, God, no. I get my news from the Internet like any normal person under 70. Farewell, dinosaur.
- Krusty: Damn that Brockman! There are only two rules in TV: don't swear, and don't whip it out!
- Homer: Marge, the couch is lumpy!
- Kent Brockman: That's because you're sitting on me, you lummox!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.